DataPro-GSM-SMA is designed to protection sensitive GSM modules against surge voltages caused by lightning influences. This SPD has an impulse DC discharge current capability of 10 kA test wave form 8/20 µs and a voltage protection level of ≤ 700 V.
The protection circuit consists of heavy duty gas filled GDT without other elements to be suitable for high frequency application of DC to 2000 MHz. As no varistor or other electronic components are used in the protection circuit, nearly no leakage current will occur.
- Application Surge voltage protection for GSM modems with SMA connector
- Type DataPro-GSM-SMA
- Max. operating voltage: UB [V=] 10
- Max. RF power transmission: Pmax [W] 10
- Frequencyrange: f [MHz] DC … 2000
- Insertion loss typical (at 3000 MHz): fg [dB] 0.3
- Impedance: Z [Ω] 50
- Voltage protection level line –ground (1kV / µs): Uas [V] ≤ 700
- Impulse discharge current (8/20µs): iN [kA 10
- Net weight [g]: ca. 30
- Operating temperature range: T [°C] -25 … + 75
- COAX – connection SMA (m/f)
- Material of housing: Metal, corrosion protected